MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, February 7, 2008

And so it continues...

Today Tegan continued to put things in weird places. I was making lunch, and told her to get ready to eat, and she put her airplane in the fridge (so it could take a nap). When Justin came home for lunch he found Tegans watch in one of my birdhouses. She said that she put it in there so that Scout couldn't get it. Justin made the comment that we will probably find all sorts of things in weird places. As long as she remembers where she puts them so if I am looking for it she can tell me where it is at then I don't care. It is when she puts things somewhere and I can't find it that I will care.

This afternoon I was talking to Megan on the phone, and Tegan knows when I am on the phone she can pretty much do whatever (within reason, as long as she is quite, and not destroying my house). She asked if she could paint my nails with her polish. I thought what the heck, why not? It kept her occupied for sometime, and I was able to finish my conversation. Well, this is what they looked like when they were done. Pretty huh?!! She was so funny about it. She held my finger the way I hold hers when I paint her nails, and any time she messed up she wiped it off with her finger like I do to her. anyway, for a first timer I think she did a pretty good job! Just a little note about when I took it off, it turned my finger nails and any part of my finger that it got on blue!! Wonderful cheap polish.


This next picture was taken of Scout at dinner. She made herself really comfortable as she ate her dinner putting her feet on the table. She is not my only child to do this. Tegan used to do it, and sometimes still does.

And finally, we spent the whole day at home today. Scout isn't feeling well today. I am not sure if it is teething or a cold or both, but she has been really crabby, and just not herself. I know something is wrong when she sleeps pretty much the whole day away. Justin put her down before he left for work this morning at 8:30 she slept until 12:00. She was up until about 2 and then slept until 5:15 when I finally went in a woke her up. I am sure she slept that much because she needed it. I just hope we aren't up all night with her.

0 comments: