Our friday was pretty rough for all of us. The girls were tired of being inside for 2 days straight, and Scout still isn't feeling well. We were all just counting down the minutes until Justin came home so we could get out of the house. The last hour was the worst. The girls were downstairs playing. They were being so quiet, and I was enjoying the peace and quiet for a few minutes. When I finally decided I had better go check on them I had a feeling it wasn't going to be good. I walked downstairs, and they had emptied the top drawer of our little filing cabinet. It is full of pens, pencils, markers, stables, scissors, three hold punch, sticky notes, etc...This is the picture of the mess.
SO after all of that I gave Scout a cracker, and she looked at it, threw it on the floor, then proceded to stomp on it while laughing. Obviously she didn't want it, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing. She just stomped on it like it was no big deal. Luckily Justin was on his way home to save me from the madness.

When Justin got home we got ready, and went back up to his office to grab the computer, and when he came out he had a pizza. The ladies in the office had ordered it, and didn't want it so they gave it to Justin. That meant I didn't have to cook!!! We went and ran a couple of other errands, and then came home so we could get the girls stuff ready to go to their Aunt Jamies. She was going to watch them for us so that we could go to a ward activity that my mother-in-law was in charge of. It was a lot of fun. We learned some country square dancing, and ate some treats. The square dancing was a lot of fun because it was done in a group. It was something that I had never done before, but it was a lot of fun.
Our Saturday has consisted of odd and end jobs that we wanted to get done, and running errands to finish those jobs. In the process we indulged in some great sales at hobby lobby, JCpenny, and some other stores.
Here are the two birdhouses that I added to my collection, and the garland. This stuff was 50% off at hobby lobby
and here is the shelf, and "coat rack" that Justin hung in the basment.

I feel like we got somethings accomplished even cleaning the house this morning (altough you wouldn't know it by looking at it now). Tonight we are going to a ward activity, and then over to my in-laws for my Father-in-laws Birthday. Overall it has been a good day!
0 comments:
Post a Comment