MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!

First of all, here are the pictures from last Friday when we went to the ward activity with Justin's parents. Sorry I don't have a scanner so I just took a picture of them. When Justin got home from work this evening the girls would not leave him alone. They were attached to his hip. They wanted all of his attention. He was trying to get ready for our date so he stuck them on the top shelf of the closet. Don't worry he didn't leave them there long. They thought it was pretty fun to be up there. I thought it made a pretty cute picture.


Justin planned a great date for Valentines day. We went to this place called In Good Ceramics with Justin's parents. We picked out a piece of pottery, and got to paint it. It was a lot of fun. I got some great ideas of some things I would like to do for gifts, and with the girls. I really want to take Tegan there sometime, and Scout when she is older. I think that they would really love it. I made a Birthday plate, Justin made a Wyoming cup, his mom made a sunflower, and his dad made a vase for his mom. We had a lot of fun, and it was definately something that I had never done before. It is nice to be somewhere where there are actually things to do. I will show pictures of our stuff when we get them back on or around the 21st.

Just wanted to share something that Tegan said today. I was flipping through the channels and passed Dr. Phil. Tegan said, "I want to watch Dr. Phil." I just looked at her with a look of shock. I couldn't believe that she actually knew who Dr. Phil was. She is growing up way too fast. Most days I am glad, but I am just amazed everyday at the stuff that she is learning, and saying.

0 comments: