I told Tegan this morning that I would help her make some valentines. She has been wanting to cut, and color something since yesterday. So, I told her that I would make time this afternoon. We had to go to walmart and do a few other things so we didn't get to it until later this afternoon. I cut out some hearts for her and helped her for a few minutes, and then I got up and started making dinner. She was glueing and coloring nicely while I made dinner so I wasn't really paying much attention to what she was doing. When she was done with her project she decided that she wanted to just cut up paper, and make a mess on the floor. This is something that she does often and she really enjoys. Anyway, she finished making her mess, and I went to clean it up, and realized there wasn't just paper on the floor. Yes, you guessed it she cut her hair!! I couldn't believe it. Luckily she didn't cut off too much. I will have to see how bad the damage is when I give her a bath, and her hair is down. Oh, the fun we have at the Graham house!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Tegan did what??
Posted by Carrie at 6:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Oh no! Thankfully it's not a lot. I hope that it will blend in ok. :)I'm anxious to hear how you like Billings...
Luckily, we haven't had any hair cutting yet. I did get asked a last summer if Brinly had cut her own hair. She hadn't! :o) It was a little embarassing.
Oh my goodness!! Not happy, but great pictures to show her when her own daughter does it...
Post a Comment