MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Busy Saturday.

Today was pretty busy for all of us around here. We started the day getting woke up by Tegan at about 6:30...that was sleeping in for her. Justin got up and fed the girls breakfast, and let me sleep a little longer. I really appreciated that. Justin then took Tegan and went to his soccer game. I took this picture when he got home. Tegan got bored at his game, and decided to stamp Curious George all over his arms when he wasn't playing. The picture isn't the greatest...sorry!After he left I put Scout down for her nap, and got busy cleaning. Justin has been giving me a hard time about this lately because all I do is clean. He says that I am a little obsessive about it. And, to be perfectly honest he is right. I have vacummned everyday that we have lived in this house, if anything gets on the kitchen floor I sweep it, and I am constatly picking stuff up if it is out of place. He gave me a bad time because we went out to dinner last night, and then when we got home from his parents house I changed and started cleaning. I was cleaning the bathroom at 10:00 last night. He asked me if I knew what time it was. I really didn't think it was that late, but I didn't want to have to clean both bathrooms today. I am not sure what has come over me. I can't seem to help it. Anyway, after cleaning, and watching President Hinckleys funeral I went with Justin's Mom and Sister to this store called Real Deals. They have cute stuff to decorate your house with. They had a bunch of stuff that I thought was so cute. It is times like those that I wish money really grew on trees. Then we went to a vinyl lettering store so that Julie could get a sign made. They had a lot of really cute things too. We hurried home again to get the girls, and head to Justins second soccer game(he is playing in a tournament). His game didn't last long, and afterwards we headed to the YMCA to check it out. We would like to get a membership there because it is only $55.00 (not too bad) a month, and they have a lot to do. They even have a preschool that I am going to check out. Because while Tegan was in preschool I could drop Scout off at the daycare they have, and then I could go work out. They have swimming lessons, and I think Tegan would really like that. When we toured it today Scout got really excited when she saw the pool, and all the kids playing in the pool. I think she would really enjoy swimming too.

So, that was our day today. I have so many things that I want to do, but the days just aren't long enough, and Justin has been really busy. Oh...Justin did finally get the garage cleaned out so I can park my car in it. It is so exciting!! I have never had a garage to put my car in!! We are slowly getting settled, and it is starting to feel like home. Sorry I haven't taken more pictures of the girls lately I will try to be better.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

So glad that you're starting to sort of settle in. It's always an adjustment for awhile. Cute Curious George stamps. That's a nice Daddy to let Tegan do that. You are cleaning a lot, but I think that it's probably a lot of excitement for your house! I totally cleaned my today, too! The YMCA sounds fun! I hope that things work out there for you guys!

Brenny said...

THe Curious George stamps were great! If it helps you, I don't think you are obsessing about cleaning, especially since you just moved in. If you are anything like me, it will wear off in a bit...

Trish said...

yeah, I kindof agree with Brenda about the cleaning. I think there's probably just a lot going on and a lot of changes. My sister cleans a ton and her house is always pretty perfect. After she had her third child, (she hadn't been in their new house super long either) she was getting up at 4 a.m. just to get cleaning done. Eventually everything calmed down for her. :o)

Carrie said...

I am glad to know that I am not alone, and that I am not going crazy, even though I feel like I am!