MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Story time, and Tegan feeding Scout

We have not done much the last couple of days. The weather has been extremely cold all week, and I am not going to wrangle two kids out in the nasty weather. So we have just stayed in. Yesterday we did go out for a short trip to the library. We did story time at 12:30, it was okay. I like story time in Laramie better, but we will continue to go and see if it gets better. Maybe it was just an off day...we hope!

Yesterday I also spent the day taking all of the empty boxes out of the garage and out to the garbage. What a task that was. We literally threw all of the boxes as we emptied them into the garage along with our garbage because we didn't know what to do with it yet(I had not talked to the lady that rented us the house to find out about garbage yet). So until that happened we were just puting it in the garage. Well, I finally got ahold of Ruth, and found out about our garbage situation. So id decided to get to work. I want to park in the garage, and as long as the boxes were there that was not happening. Justin has been so busy, and I have given him so many jobs to do when he is around, I just decided to get busy and do this myself. It got done, and after several trips all the boxes were out. Now, it is up to Jusitn to get out there and put his stuff where he wants it.

These pictures are from a couple of days ago. I was busy doing something, and when I went into the kitchen this is what I found. I found Tegan feeding Scout her yogurt. It was very cute!

0 comments: