I feel like all I do is clean. I go from room to room picking up, and then I have to start all over again because my two lovely girls have gone right behind me and made a mess out of the room that I have just cleaned. I am feeling a little exhausted tonight. I am not kidding I feel like all I have done today is clean up messes. I am not sure how to fix this problem, or if it can even be fixed. I am guessing it can't be fixed until my kids leave home. I feel that I have become a little obsessive about the cleaning since I had Scout. There are days that I am too tired to keep up with the mess so I just let the girls make one huge mess. Then at the end of the day I will clean it, but for the most part I usually walk behind them and pick up their mess. This is how bad I have gotten. The other day I was talking to my Mom on the phone, and while I talked to her I swept the kitchen floor 3 times in one hour!! I seriously need help. Anyway, I am just venting because I am tired, no...make that exhausted from the events of the day, and Justin hasn't been home yet. Yeah, I know it is 9:30 p.m.
Before I go I do have to share something about Tegan that I forgot to share. The other day I was in the kitchen doing something, and I had given her paper and a pen. She said, "look mom". I turned around and she had written her name all by herself!! Every letter was there, and she did it without any help. I was so happy!! Then today we were practicing her letters, and she was able to identify 9 letters on her own. That may not sound like a lot, but when she left school she only knew 6. I am SO proud of her. I know I say this all the time, but I am so sad that she is not in school anymore. I emailed her teacher, and her teacher said that all the little kids in her class ask about Tegan all the time, and that they really miss her. It makes me want to cry all over again. So anyway, I am just really proud of her, and that she is still willing to sit down with me and work on the things she was learning in school.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
All I do is CLEAN!!
Posted by Carrie at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment