The last couple of days have been a little busy around here. On Thursday we had a playdate over at our friend Janelle's house. Tegan was so excited to get to play with her friend Aubrey. We had lunch, and then spent the rest of the afternoon playing. Tegan and Scout did okay, but there were points when they were both a little fussy. Overall, it was nice to get out of the house, and let the kids play while I talk to another adult.
Friday was spent cleaning the house. I have decided that I am tired of doing it on Saturday. I spend pretty much my whole Saturday cleaning, and then by the time I am done the day is pretty much over. So from now on I am going to try and do it on Friday. Friday night we were invited to dinner with Justins co-worker/friend, and his wife. We went to Walkers downtown. It was really fancy. They had great food, and it was nice to get to know them better.
Yesterday Justin got our stuff back from the ceramic place. Here is the picture of my Birthday plate and his Cowboy cup. The lady said that Justin got lots of compliments on his cup.

Also, Brenda you asked to see what pictures I put in the girls bathroom. Here is a picture of the painted tile that I framed for the girls bathroom. I think that it is really cute it has "there is beauty all around when there's love at home..." written around it. I am going to get another tile to put on the bigger wall

I also finished Tegans name for the wall Yesterday. It was harder than I thought trying to cover the bright paint that we had on there before. But, I think they turned out really good.

So today Justin and I HAVE to finish our talkes for church tomorrow. Justin hasn't even started. But, this morning we are going to take the girls to Barnes and Noble to see Clifford the Big Red Dog. Tegan is really excited. So Hopefully I will have some cute pictures to share in the next post.
0 comments:
Post a Comment