MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Finishing projects

Today I finally finished a couple of projects I was working on. I finished my family home evening packets. I had to color a whole bunch of stuff on 4 different lessons. I have been working on these since the 12th. I was glad to finally be done. I like to color, but after awhile I get tired of it. Now for the one that I am most proud of finishing. I finished the wooden letters for Scouts name. I have been wanting to do these letters since she was born. Um...yeah she is 16 months old now! It has taken awhile, but in my defense they were packed away for the last several months. Anyway, I finally was able to finish them today. I love how they turned out so much that I am redoing Tegans to look like Scouts. Tegans won't take long to do so hopefully I will have them done by tomorrow. It is so gratifying to finish things. I feel so much better being able to get all of this stuff done. The next project that I want to tackle is my scrapbooking. It has been so long since I have had the chance to do anything with it, and I miss it so much. Not to mention that I am so far behind on all of it. I think one reason I haven't done anything with it yet is that I have so much work to do I feel a little overwhelmed, and not sure were to begin.
Well we had a pretty good day today. The weather wasn't as nice as it was yesterday, but it was still nice. We went to story time, and there were a lot of kids there. It is looking better and better everytime we go. Later this afternoon Tegan went to her Grandmas house. She had a great time and she brought home a whole plate of cookies that they made.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

The letters are so cute! How did you do them?

Brenny said...

I like the new bathroom -- the colors are great. When you get the pictures for the wall, definitely take a picture and post them. I am so curious to see what you chose!

Carrie said...

I just bought the letters at walmart, and spray painted them. Then I tied the bows and hot glued them to the back.