MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Quotes from Tegan, and wonderful weather

I thought I would share more things that Tegan said today that I found really funny. After Justin got home from work we ran to Walmart really quick to grab a few things. On the way there I was talking to Justin about what I found out about the gymnastics school. I asked Tegan if she would like to be in gymnastics, and she said, "no, I'm allergic." WHAT?? Justin and I both started laughing so hard. Then when we got home Justin said, "Tegan you know your middle name is Alayna right?" and she said, "no, it's stinker pot." I guess we call her a stinker pot too much.

So, today we had wonderful, and I do mean wonderful weather. It was almost 60 degrees. We really enjoyed not having to wear coats, and having the windows open today. Here are a couple of pictures of Scout playing basketball with her daddy. I didn't get any of Tegan because after we ran errands she fell asleep. For that reason, I actually had a really quite afternoon. I didn't realize how much I missed both girls taking a nap in the afternoon, but then bedtime comes around, and Tegan fights it, and I know why it is easier not to give her a nap. Oh well, every once in a while is okay.


So I finally, for the most part, finished the girls/main bathroom. In the moving process we somehow lost our old shower curtain so I had to go buy a new one. Which meant that we got new "decorative" towels too . I did the bathroom in pink and brown with a little yellow. I really like it. I am waiting on art work for the walls that Megans mom is doing for me. I love the stuff that she does, and I asked her to do some things for the wall, since I couldn't find anything anywhere that I liked.



2 comments:

Trish said...

I want to do a girls bathroom! :o) Maybe someday. It looks great.

Lauren said...

The bathroom looks cute! Love those things that our kiddos say...Is Tegan going to do gymnastics? Have you found anything else?