MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, February 18, 2008

Valetines Day Pictures

Here are pictures of our Valentines Day. This is at In Good Ceramics while we were painting our masterpieces!!!:) Pictures of our pieces will be later this week. I am so excited to show them to everyone!


I also wanted to share a couple of things that Tegan has said lately that has made me laugh. The other morning over breakfast Tegan says to me, "Mom, this is Glicious (delicious)."
Then this morning I was in my bathroom getting ready, and Tegan came in and told me that she needed a Q-tip. I asked her why, and she said "because my ears are yucky, they have trees." This made me laugh. Really they don't have trees I clean her ears. Kids say the funniest things!




3 comments:

Brenny said...

Love the kid quotes! The Valentine's day activity looks fun. Is that at a place nearby?

Carrie said...

Yeah it is pretty close to us. It was a ton of fun. I can't wait to take Tegan. I think that she will love it too.

Lauren said...

What a pretty friend I have. :) Yes, if we're ever near Billings, we would love to see you guys. :)