MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scout being helpful, and "Jumping Pads"

As promised, I finally got a picture of Scout putting a fork in the sink. I think that it is SO CUTE when she does this mainly because she is so little, and has to stand on her very tippy toes to put whatever it is in the sink. She tries so hard, and if she doesn't get it in the sink the first time she will try and try again until she gets it in. I must say that she is PRECIOUS!!Tegan has had another break through today. Thanks to her Grandma and Grandpa Graham the girls have towels with their names on them. Well, after Tegan's bath we were getting her dressed, and she started pointing at the letters on her towel and telling me what each of them were. I was SO EXCITED!! She did this without help. I am just so impressed with all that she is still learning. She is truly AMAZING!!


So, I was on the phone a lot this afternoon. My good friend Candice called me today for the first time in months, and we talked for a VERY long time. It was great to catch up with her. We had a ton to talk about. Well, then after I talked to Candice I had to call Megan and tell her that Candice called me. We were all good friends in Laramie. And then, of course, Megan and I talked for a little while. Megan, my best friend ever, is moving, so I had to find out how everything was going with the move. Anyway, while I was talking on the phone, pretty much all afternoon, the girls were so good. They played quietly, and entertained themselves. The one thing they enjoyed the most was their "jumping pad" as Tegan calls it. They jumped on the cushions forever which made it nice and quiet for me.

2 comments:

♥Shally said...

Thanks for posting on my blog! I appreciate it!

Ali said...

I love these types of stories!!!! I used to make jumping pads, when I was little! As a teacher I can understand your excitement about Tegan knowing the letters of her name...WELL DONE! Your girls are simply adorable :-)