MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, March 1, 2008

To be a kid again!

Yesterday I did my weekly cleaning, and it is a good thing because we had the Missionaries for dinner. After the Missionaries left Tegan wanted Justin to put her "hunting tent" together. After they got it put together Justin brought it upstairs and put it on her bed. I don't think that she is EVER going to let us take this off of her bed. She even sleeps in the sleeping back that came with it. Which makes it nice when I go to make her bed!! I couldn't believe how perfectly it fit on her bed. It kind of makes me want to be a kid again. Who wouldn't want a tent on their bed?
Mom-This next picture is for you. The last 3 nights Tegan has been putting on her sweater that her Grandma Koch gave her. She puts it on over her pajamas, which is so funny. We asked her if she was cold and she said, "no, I just want to wear it." I took a picture of it because I thought it was really cute. If you ask her where she got her sweater she will proudly tell you that her Grandma Koch gave it to her.
Today we spent the day relaxing for the most part. Justin went and helped his dad with his jeep for a little bit. When he got home we took the girls to McDonald's to get an ice cream and play. We were going to go to the park, but by the time we got around to going it was windy, and a little colder. This evening Justin's parents watched the girls (which we really appreciate) so that Justin and I could go to dinner with our friends Janelle and Kyle. We went to this Thai restaurant that was REALLY YUMMY!! I am not kidding the food was great. We will definitely be eating there again.

This is just a picture of Scout today. She found Tegan's backpack full of toys and wanted to carry it around while Tegan wasn't here to take it away from her. She just thought it was the greatest thing in the world.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

What cute pictures! The girls are adorable! I'm glad that you blog. :) Candice? Like Candice Whitlock? How is primary chorister thing? Email me if you want...:)

Carrie said...

No,Candice Hall. Bryan worked at Wyoming office solutions with Joseph.