Justin got home late tonight (the girls were already in bed) and he went in to say goodnight to them, and he came out with a handful of hair...Tegan's hair. After I put Tegan to bed she went in my room and found a pair of scissors (I never even noticed her doing this, and I was sitting on the couch with a direct view to her room). I am not sure exactly why she decided to do this. I was so upset I couldn't talk to her about it right then. It isn't really the greatest ending to my day, but what are you going to do? I did go in and look at the damage, and it is noticeable this time. I will take more pictures of the damage tomorrow. In the picture is her hair, and then the tag off of her pajamas.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, March 3, 2008
AGAIN...
Posted by Carrie at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
How incredibly frustrating! Brinly used to twist her hair as she fell asleep and ended up pulling it out in the process. I wanted to cry when I would see all that hair on her pillow. Luckily she's a ton better now and her hair is actually getting thicker. I would have been upset too.
Post a Comment