Today I need to tell my wonderful husband how much I love him. I think sometimes after being married for awhile you loose sight of what made you fall in love in the first place. Having kids, and life in general keeps us nice and busy, and often we go to bed wondering if we even really had a conversation during the day. Sure we talk about the girls, who is going to do what chores, our family, lists of things that need to be picked up at the store, things that need to be done around the house, etc..., but we don't often sit and take the time to have alone time. DIfferent situations the last few months have drawn us closer. We have been through a lot with this move, and we have learned a lot about each other. We have definatley learned to work better as a couple, and learned that at the end of the day we really do love each other, and all we have is each other. Justin is my rock, he sees a lot of things differently than I do, and a lot of times he helps me to be a better person. Don't get me wrong I am still stuborn, and I have a hard time changing, but overall he helps me to see the bigger picture. I think sometimes he dosen't think that I am listening to him, but I really am. Justin is an amazing father. He loves his girls with everything that he has. He would do anything for them. I love to sit and watch him play around with the girls. It makes me so proud to see that he is a loving, caring dad. I love how he admits when he is wrong, and is willing to change. In this repect he has been a great example to me. I love how he wants to take care of his family. He wants for his girls to truely be happy, and we are. I have had a lot of time to reflect on some things the last couple of weeks, and no matter what I LOVE JUSTIN. I don't always take the time to tell him how much I appreciate him, and all that he does for us. So that is the main reason for this post. Without Justin our crazy life wouldn't exist because I wouldn't have two of the most beautiful girls in the whole world, and I wouldn't be living my dream. Thanks Justin for everything you truely are the best husband in the world!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
What a nice post about Justin. :o) I really like how Trevor admits when he's wrong too. He's much better than I am about that. Also, Brinly sounds almost exactly like Tegan with the potty training thing. She can go for days without an accident and then have a couple days in a row where she's horrible! She gets so distracted. We also have set a timer. It's worked pretty well. The other thing I've done is give her a choice of right now or in 5 minutes when she's doing something she likes. That has worked pretty well for her too.
Post a Comment