Today was my Birthday, and I feel old. I got quite a few calls from people, all that were appreciated, but one that really made me smile was when Megan called and actually sang to me. That was great! Then this morning one of my visiting teachers brought over a plant and a card. I thought it was very sweet of her! The rest of the day went on a usual. When Justin got home from work we made dinner, and then had cheesecake, YUMMY my favorite!!! The girls colored me beautiful pictures, and my wonderful husband made me a beautiful card. Then my in-laws called and sang Happy Birthday to me. It was great!! Overall, it was a good day.
Me (sporting my new apron courtesy of Megan, Thanks I love it!) and my beautiful girls







3 comments:
Happy Birthday Carrie! Hope your day was great.
Happy Birthday! Mine is comming up soon too. Hope you had a great day!
Happy birthday! I hope you had a great day. By the way, love the Cowboy jerseys!
Post a Comment