MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Nothing beats home!!

We are home!! I can't tell you how glad I am go be home, and not traveling anymore. I have spent the last 3 days in a car, and to say the least, my bum hurts!! I would have stayed in Laramie a little while longer, but they are supposed to get some bad weather. So I fiqured we should just head home. Scout did really good, except for the one little problem of her not sleeping until we got to Sheridan. She was so tired, but she just wouldn't give in. Finally, she drifted off, and slept the rest of the way. Tegan also did good, but had her moments where she didn't want to be in the car.

I haven't posted pictures in awhile because posting pictures on my parents computer would take an eternity (really, I am not kidding). I really didn't take any pictures while we were gone either, but I have some of the kids from my Birthday celebration at Justin's parents, and one of Tegan in my moms fur coat.

Tegan, Scout, and Aunt Jamie watching Baby Einsteins

Tegan with my YUMMY ice cream cake (I didn't get any pictures of little Scout because she was in bed).

Tegan showing off her style!!

The girls were so excited to be home. Justin was at home when we got here, and the girls were so excited to see him. Scout wouldn't let him put her down. She held on to him for dear life, it was really precious. I look forward to getting back to normal, and the weekend that is almost here!

2 comments:

The Merkleys said...

Carrie,
Thanks for the comments on my blog it is nice to see one and you think to yourself yaaa! I have friends! Cute pics of the girls! I love the one in the coat.
15 days and we are off to Oklahoma!
Ashlie

Ali said...

You are such a brave woman, road-tripping it with two little girls! I must say that Tegan looks very much like an angel with that big fur coat on! Glad you made it back home; it is always such a relief when after traveling!