MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Deliciously Wonderful!!

Tonight while I made dinner Justin and Tegan made pudding for dessert. The girls took their baths, and then we all sat down and had our pudding. It was probably a mistake giving them a bath first, but oh well, they had fun. Here are the pictures of them really enjoying their pudding.

Scout pushing the pudding through her teeth

Tegan trying to make a pudding mustache

Scout using her hairbrush to eat her pudding (gross I know, but it was so funny when I caught her that I had to take a picture).

Tegan being the pudding monster. She is too beautiful to be scary!!

What a beautiful girl!

1 comments:

Trish said...

Your girls are so cute. I'm so glad that everything went well for you in Denver too. I would have been stressed out.