MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, March 10, 2008

The rest of our weekend.

The rest of our weekend went by really fast. Megan, Nick, and Blake came over for a visit Saturday afternoon. It was nice to have them over to visit, and see our little house. After they left Justin went over to help his dad fix his jeep. He was trying to help him get his jeep fixed so I could borrow his liberty. The Yukon still is not fixed, but Justin will spend the week working on it while I am gone. Saturday night Justin's family celebrated my birthday since they will be gone during my birthday. I was fun, and I appreciated them doing it!!
Sunday the girls and I left for Laramie. The girls have their appointments on Tuesday, and then Scouts Surgery is on Wednesday. It was a pretty good trip, but I will be so glad when I can take a break from having to make that drive, and hopefully next time Justin can come with me. When we got into town we went straight over to Allison's house. She works two jobs, and so we won't see her any other time. It was so nice to see them, and for the girls to get to spend some time with the boys. We have really missed them.

0 comments: