MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, March 8, 2008

AND AGAIN...

Tegan did it again. On Thursday night we put Tegan to bed, and went about what we were doing. Later I went in to check on her, and when I got to her bed I saw it...more hair. I pulled the covers down, and there were the scissors. Neither Justin nor I saw her get out of her room, and go into ours. I could not believe it. I was so angry, and at this point almost in tears. I have not had a good week, and this just added to my stress. Good thing I didn't take her in to get her hair fixed yet. So the next morning she was in serious trouble she spent some time in her room on her bed, and then she wasn't allowed to watch any t.v. for the day. I didn't take a picture of her this time because I don't want her to think that I find this at all amusing. I just took a picture of the pile of hair that we collected along with parts of a stuffed animal, and her blanket. Thursday morning Scout thought she would help herself to a little breakfast while she waited for us to come into the kitchen. Justin walked in and found that she had dumped the whole box of LIFE cereal on the floor, and was eating it. Too bad she can't reach the bowls. If she could maybe Justin and I could sleep in in the morning!! There's a thought maybe I will put them next to the cereal in the cupboard! Justin's parents got home from Mexico yesterday, and brought home gifts for the girls. One of Tegan's favorite were her earrings, necklace, and bracelet. She sang twinkle twinkle little star...as she showed them to Justin and I. She really likes the earrings!!

I have said in previous post that Scout is a BIG help. She likes to throw stuff in the garbage, and put things in the sink (we have to watch her because she likes to throw things away so much that she will throw things away that she is not suppose to). Well, one of her other favorite things to do is help me put dishes away. I always let her put the silverware in the drawer, and she thinks that she is so grown up. Here are a couple of pictures. The first one is of her taking the silverware out of the dishwasher, and the second one is of her putting it in the drawer. Obviously she doesn't put in away exactly, but I appreciate all the help I get. I really do think that is is wonderful, and she is so cute doing it!! Then when she is done she will always give me a high five, how cute is that!!

0 comments: