So I found out tonight exactly what my calling is. They want me to start doing singing time with the Nursery kids, yes all 2 of them (3 with Scout)!! The primary chorister doesn't have the time so they called me. Well, this could be interesting with my singing ability that doesn't exist! I already have a few ideas, but if anyone has any ideas they would be greatly appreciated. I need something that is fun, and not just sitting and me singing to them (we all know with 2 kids that is how it will be). One of the boys struggles with some things, and I want to get him up and involved. Anyway, I am excited about it, and it should be fun.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment