I enjoyed conference for so many reasons. First of all, I didn't have to get all dressed up, and rush to be anywhere. Second, the talks were great. I too, as so many others, loved Elder Ballard's talk on Young Mothers. It made me reflect on my role as a mother, and think about my own Mom, and how much I love and appreciate her. It is nice to know that the Leaders of the Church think about us often, and recognize all that we do. It feels good to know that what we do matters, even though at times it feels as though nobody notices. I know I feel stressed, and that my day is the same thing over and over, and at times that makes it hard to feel like what I am doing matters to the two little people that have been placed in my care. I know that I feel inadequate at times to have the great calling of being Tegan and Scout's Mother, but I am so grateful for the opportunity. I feel that most of the time they teach me more than I could ever teach them. It is great to be recognized, and I am proud of the roll that I have been trusted with.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Monday, April 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
Carrie=First of all I am so sorry about last weekend. Thursday night Matt's dad called and said he was coming to see us for the weekend. Needless to say I was trying to get the house in order all day Friday and I never took two seconds to call you and re-schedule. I do hope we can still get together. Matt's mom is coming on Saturday until Tuesday so maybe next week. Okat as far as your pos, the random bathroom thing-are you serious? What a weirdo. Have a good week and call me at the beginning of next-Natalie
Post a Comment