The weather here has been beautiful. I am absolutely loving it!! Today is Friday so I spent the morning doing my weekly cleaning, but it was so nice to have the door and windows open and enjoying the nice fresh air. Here are a couple pictures of the girls drawing with their sidewalk chalk. I thought these pictures were adorable!!Earlier in the week Julie called and asked me if we would want to go see some baby lambs. Of course, I thought it would be a lot of fun, and I thought that Tegan would really like it. Boy was I wrong...the minute we got there Tegan wanted nothing to do with any of them. She was so scared of the cute little lambs, and spent most of the time on Grandmas car, as you will see in one of the pictures. And then, there is Scout who wouldn't stop screaming, she wanted nothing to do with any of it. Then there was Kayli who got right there in the middle of all the lambs, and just thought they were great. Kayli is more at ease around animals because she has pets at home so this was no big deal for her. It was cute to watch her with them. It was really neat when we got to help feed them. I really wanted Tegan to feed one, but I couldn't get her to come down off the car. We will have to go out and look at the animals again so that maybe she will get to be more familiar with them, and not be so afraid of them. Justin is more determined than ever to to get a pet for the girls. I don't know, maybe someday!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, April 4, 2008
Can you say CUTE...
Posted by Carrie at 8:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
All of those pictures make me think of Spring! What lovely outings you have; I can think of nothing better than sidewalk chalk and baby lambs!
That is so funny about Tegan. I would have thought she'd love it. :o) Congratulations on the roaster too. I want one as soon as I have enough space to store another cooking item.
Looks like things are going well for your family. That's great to hear. Your girls are adorable. They are getting so big.
Hooray for birthday's. Mine was in March too. I actually feel kind of old. Hope yours was a good one!
Post a Comment