We enjoyed another day outside. The weather was really great, and it is even nicer this evening. I enjoy not having snow!! Because of the nice weather we spent some more time outside. The girls have had a great time playing in the dirt that is in the back yard. I would really like to get them a sand box sometime soon. I think that they would really like that. I was able to get some pictures of them playing together in the dirt this time.With the weather being nice I also took the opportunity to spray paint the words in the girls room. They were a copper color, and Megan gave me the idea to spray paint them so that is what I did today. I think they look so cute now that they are pink, and match the rest of the room.
I am so excited for the projects that I have in the works. Megan is doing a lot of vinyl lettering for me. I am putting a saying above the bed in my room, a saying on the wall in the girls bathroom, doing some blocks, and then a picture frame with a saying. I can't wait until it is all done. This is stuff that I have been wanting to do for months, but I wanted to wait until we moved. So now I am finally getting a chance to do all of it, and I can't wait until it is done.
And last but not least...today Tegan received a envelope full of pictures from all the kids in her old preschool class in Laramie. I keep in touch with her old teacher Mrs. W. So a couple of weeks ago she asked for our address because she was going to have the kids draw pictures for Tegan. I thought it was so sweet. When Tegan saw the envelope she was so excited, and she was even more excited to see the pictures, and hear what the kids wrote to her.







0 comments:
Post a Comment