Today Megan and Blake came for the day. It was a great day for her to come because the weather was absolutely GREAT!! We immediately went outside so the kiddos could run around. We were only out there for a few minutes when a car came down the alley. I didn't pay much attention because I was dealing with Tegan, but Megan came up to me and said, "is he peeing in the alley?" I had no clue because I wasn't paying attention. If he was I couldn't figure out why in the world he was doing it right on the other side of my fence where it was very obvious that a bunch of people were out in the yard. Anyway, I started walking up to the fence and what do I see through the fence? I see a butt bent over . The man wasn't peeing, which by they way would have been better, he was POOPING!! Right behind my garbage can, directly on the other side of my fence. Can you believe it? I was shocked. I wasn't exactly sure what to do. He completely had his pants down around his ankles, and I wasn't sure if he was a crazy person, and if I would be in danger if I said something. So in pure shock I waited. As he got in his van I opened the gate, and stared at him, he stared at me. He took off down the alley. I didn't even think to get his license plate number in time. I would have called the police. He left his dirty Kleenex right there on the ground, and then his pile of poop behind my garbage can. I didn't even know what to think because I was completely shocked that he would do that right where there are obviously people (children) that could see him, and I saw him, bare butt and all!! I laugh about this now, but I tell you what, I really am grossed out about it, and I feel a little violated.
Blake and Tegan playing in the dirt
Scout just wandering around doing her thing!
We finally cut Tegan's hair to fix her haircutting disaster. We had to cut it pretty short, but I like it because I like the shorter ponytails. Here is a picture of Tegan in her Cowboy hat last night before bed. you can't really tell that we cut it, but it is above her shoulders.







1 comments:
That is so disgusting!! I have no idea what I'd do in a situation like that. Some people! Tegan's hair is really cute. I haven't been brave enough to cut Abby's or Brinly's yet, but I hate paying $10 or more for them to cut off less than an inch in two places.
Post a Comment