MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Our new friends...

When I returned from Walmart today, I was bringing my stuff in, and looked over my shoulder to find these two ducks following me to the door.

At first, I was a little concerned that they were just going to walk right into the house, but luckily they didn't. Tegan was so excited to see them in our front yard. We don't live to far from a park that has TONS of ducks, and I am sure they made their way over here from there. Justin got her some bread so that she could feed them. She kept telling me they were thirsty, and we needed to give them a drink out of the pond...hmm, we don't have a pond!! Anyway, Tegan had a good time watching them, and feeding them. Finally, they left, but a couple of hours later I walked by the living room window and they had come back only this time they brought a friend with them.

3 comments:

Brenny said...

the first picture of the ducks is so pretty! I loved feeding the ducks when I was younger. Anyway, I love the pond comment! So cute!

Michael and Lindsey said...

That's so funny! I can't imagine having ducks in this neighborhood, although we have to worry about coyotes sometimes. Those ducks don't look shy at all.

Jessica Y. said...

There seems to be ducks all over in this town! And they are so brave. What a fun afternoon. I think that is so funny, they came back with another duck!