I saw this on my sisters blog, and thought I would give it a try.
Attached or Single: Attached, we have been since we met each other
Best Friend: Justin is 100%, but as for my Best Girlfriend it is Megan. She has been there for me through so much, and even with her moving far away that never changed.
Cake or Pie: I will have to agree with Emily and say Cheese Cake YUMMY!!
Day of Choice: I would have to say Saturday. I like having Justin home, and getting to do something different than what we do the rest of the week.
Essential Item: My daily diet Pepsi, and my chapstick, Justin would say that it is the computer so that I can blog!! There is probably a little truth to that
Favorite Color: I love pink, and even more than that I love pink and brown together
Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
Hometown: Laramie, Wyoming
Indulgences: Shopping, and eating out
January or July: July, I am sick of the snow
Kids: Tegan and Scout
Life is Incomplete Without: My husband and girls (any of my family, I love them all), and my friends, I love all of my friends
Number of Siblings:1 brother, 2 sisters, and 2 half brothers
Oranges or Apples: If the oranges are juicy I could eat them all day long
Phobias: I am terrified of heights
Quote: I have a lot of favorite quotes, but one I really like is "Once in awhile, right in the middle of an ordinary life...love gives us a fairy tale."
Reasons to Smile: Justin, the girls, nice weather, snickers, me time, and lots more
Season: Spring and Summer
Tag Others: anyone
Unknown Fact About Me: I don't like to rent movies or go to the theater to watch movies
Vegetarian or Meat Eater: 100% a meat eater
Worst Habit: my love for diet pepsi.
X-rays: I have only had one, and that was when I was pregnant with Tegan and they found the blood clots in my lungs
Your Favorite Food: I have lots of them, but the one I really LOVE is Chinese food
Zodiac: Pisces
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Friday, April 25, 2008
TAG
Posted by Carrie at 7:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
I kind of have a little diet pepsi thing going on too! I got hooked on our 4 day drive out here!
Love it! I might have to do that on my blog too. Fun Fun.
Post a Comment