I was getting ready to write a post last night when Scout woke up crying. She had a fever of a 104.2. So we had to take her to the emergency room to have her urine checked. Because of her reflux, anytime she has a fever over 102 she has to be checked out. So after 3 1/2 hours, x-rays, a catheter, and a nose swab, they found nothing wrong with her. Her cold most likely caused the high fever. Today, everyone except Tegan, is extremely tired. It is definately going to be an early evening for all of us.
Tegan is really into doing thisngs for herself lately. She likes to climb up on the counter and get things for herself. The latest thing that she likes to do is get her own bowl of cereal. I came out of my room yesterday, and found her like this. She was helping herself to a bowl of LIFE cereal.







3 comments:
YIKES... good thing she isn't allergic to bees. I am glad to see it is staying warm up there. We had tornado warnings all day here!!
I loved your post about the mammoth kiddie carts at wal-mart! I hate those stupid things.
Poor Tegan! Those hurt so bad! What a trooper though. Funny about the climbing on the counter. My kids do the same thing. Poor Scout! I hope that she's doing alright. :(
OOOh I hate bees. And Hate is an understatement! I bet that you have a hive somewhere nearby. When we moved into our house we noticed hornets flying in and out in groups of 3 or 4 into one of those crawl space vents. Alex's brother who does pestaside went down to check it out. As he was pulling down some insulation they came out at him full force and he came zooming out of our crawl space faster than anything I've ever heard. Later that season he came over all decked out in his "bee clothing" and went down again to find that the hive was the size of a basketball! There were thousands of hornets! So to wrap up my story, you may have a hive somewhere close by, they also LOVE food, and certain types of wood. Alex and I have hornet traps outside that work pretty good.
Post a Comment