Oh, what a night we had. Justin and I had a rough night with the girls last night. They both decided that it would be fun not to sleep!! I am sure that it was just being in a strange place, and not in their own beds. They were up pretty much every hour last night. At one point we couldn't get Scout to stop screaming. I was ready to go sleep in the car just for a few minutes of uninterrupted sleep. Finally, I believe it was around 4:00 in the morning when Justin finally got to sleep. Needless to say, this morning we were both exhausted, and neither one of us wanted to get up. I didn't have a choice though, I had get it together and get back to my house in time to watch Jessica's girls. We made it, and I had just enough time to shower, and get the girls dressed before Jenna and Madelyn arrived to play with the girls.
I do have some good news about Tegan though. One of the many things that I forgot at home Yesterday was Tegan's pull-ups. So last night after her bath we had to just put her in regular underwear. I was a little nervous about this since we were in someone else's house, but before I put her to bed I made her use the restroom, and then every hour that we were awake I asked her if she had to go. I made her promise me that she would wake us if she needed to use the restroom, and she promised me that she would. So at 3:00 in the morning she went and woke up Justin (the girls always wake up Justin instead of me...LOL) and told him she had to go potty. She woke up this morning with dry pants, and I couldn't have been more excited. We have tried to not wear pull-ups at night before, but it was a huge disaster. I just hope that this is the beginning of me not having to buy pull-ups for her anymore. We will see how tonight goes. Hopefully we wake up tomorrow with the same success!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Tegan's Accomplishment
Posted by Carrie at 6:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
We're having success with Grace, too! Hopefully they'll keep it up!
I love the satan pillow case picture! My girls love to sleep like that too! how funny.
Post a Comment