Our Saturday got off to a bit of a rough start, but overall we had a pretty good weekend. The girls both woke up not feeling 100% so I made doctors appointments for both of them. I am so glad that I did because Tegan had a really bad ear infection. He said that her ear drum was about to rupture. After our appointments I went to the Stake Center to meet my Father-in-law so that he could watch the girls for me so that I could go to the Stake Service Project with Jessica. Originally her husband had agreed to watch the girls for me (Justin had to work), but with the girls not feeling well I didn't want him to have to deal with them, and I knew that at least Scout would nap at Grandma and Grandpa's. Anyway, I really appreciate Grandpa being willing to watch them so that I could go have a couple of hours with other adults. After my crazy week last week I really needed it, and I really looked forward to it. Knowing that I was going to have a couple of hours away on Saturday helped me make it through the week.
I tried to get a picture of Scout with her sunglasses, but she wouldn't wear them, and then when I wanted to take a picture she wouldn't even look at me.
Tegan and Uncle Brad's new puppy







1 comments:
It's nice to have family close, even if it is not your family.....My Car is in Utah at my parents house, we flew to Oklahoma and Steve drove so we only have one car. Kinda rough. This town scares me so I don't really want to go alot of places but I will be glad to get it back! Hope all is going well. Have a great day!
Post a Comment