Yesterday was a super busy day around the Graham house. By the time I got around to posting anything it was way too late, and I was tired. The day didn't get off to the greatest start because Scout was up with a fever again the night before. This was a little perplexing since the emergency room found nothing wrong with her. Well, I woke up bright and early deciding that Scout and I both needed to go to the Dr. I have had this nasty little cold that has decided to stick around for a month now, and I am just annoyed, and sick of it. So I made myself an appointment, then I made Scout an appointment. I got an antibiotic, and I am already feeling better. At Scouts appointment they found that she did have an ear infection. So at least we know the source of the fever, and can treat it. Well, then last night I get a call and the poor girl also has a UTI. Anyway, we are taking care of both.
So in the middle of all the Dr.'s appointments in the morning I was also supposed to take care of Jessica's little girls. I didn't want to have to cancel with her, and I don't mind watching them because the girls play so well together, and it is gives me a little bit of a break. So I gave Justin the choice to watch the girls or take Scout to the Dr. I was sure he would want to take Scout, but he chose to take care of the girls. They had a great time finger painting, and playing outside. He is so good with kids, and just loves to play with them.
After Jessica came to pick up the girls we helped Justin get ready for his Elder's Quorum activity that he was having at our house. While he had his activity the girls and I went to Jessica's house. At first it was going to be just so the girls could play, but then I found a project for us to work on for Mother's Day. We had a great time, and the girls love playing together (Thanks Jessica for allowing us to come and make a mess out of your house with paint, and for feeding us, your the best!!) While we worked on our project Jessica was SO nice, and bought the girls things to paint.Tegan was so excited to get to paint he own project. Finally, the little kidddos went down, and we were able to work faster. We finally got done with our projects, and I am so happy with them, they are super cute!! I can't post a picture of them or even tell you what it is yet because my mother-in-law, and mom reads this.
Scout really liked to pull this dog around
Tegan working so hard on her project
Scout working on hers...SO CUTE!!
Scout, Jenna, Madelyn, Kaitlyn, and Tegan







4 comments:
Scout looks pretty darn cute painting her project. She did a pretty good job. Looks like something I might have to try sometime.
Scout looks pretty darn cute painting her project. She did a pretty good job. Looks like something I might have to try sometime.
That was so much fun! I am a little bummed about not being able to blog it though. My "Moms" read mine too!
Jenna got in the car today from your house and said I just LOVE going to Tagens,when can we go back!!( we had not even pulled away from the curb yet! Thank you so much for all you do for them, and for being so flexible.
Post a Comment