MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Friday, May 9, 2008

Yummy Sandwich, Nice Dog...

Today wasn't nearly as busy as yesterday. I watched Jessica's girls this morning. The girls all played really nicely while I cleaned. Every now and then they would want to help. They got a kick out of cleaning the toilet. They all wanted this job so I had them all take turns, and they got to scrub the toilet. If only I had that much excitement about cleaning the toilet!! After the girls left we went to meet Julie so that we could give her her Mother's Day gift. She won't be here on Sunday, and I couldn't wait to give it to her. Then we all went to lunch. The girls ended up having to bring their lunch home. Scout wanted her sandwich when we got home so I let her sit at the end table and eat it. I thought this picture was so CUTE!! She is just going to town on her sandwich.

We are watching Justin's parents dog (Nicki) while they are out of town. Justin thought it would be good for the girls to have a pet around for the weekend. This would be great if Scout didn't scream her lungs out every time he went near her. She is terrified of all animals, and has no desire to have anything to do with them. She will even scream if they are on the other side of a glass door. She will usually warm up to Nicki after awhile, but if she hasn't been around him in a while she will scream if he comes near her. That is the reason we don't have any pictures of her with Nicki. Now Tegan on the other hand thinks that it is great to have Nicki staying with us. We had to go back to Justin's parents house to grab something and she was so upset because she thought that we were going to drop Nicki off. She had just chased him around the house since we brought him home. I am sure he is going to be so excited to go home to his own quite home after being screamed at, and chased around all weekend.

This picture made Justin and I laugh. It was bed time, and Tegan kept coming out of her room telling us that she couldn't sleep. Our answer to that is that she still has to go to bed anyway. Well, Justin was on the phone with his sister, and I was trying to ignore her requests to stay up, and I turned around and she had fallen asleep in the hallway. Now don't tell me she wasn't tired!!!



1 comments:

Ali said...

I love the Nikki and Teagan dog story! How adorable that she fell asleep in the hall- oh to be young!