MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Monday, June 23, 2008

Popsicles, and the Swimming Pool...What More Could You Ask For?

Yesterday we had a quite afternoon after church. It was nice to just lay around and rest for awhile. Then at 4:00 we went to the Wassmer's for dinner. They had us and the Yates over to play games. We did more talking than game playing, and the one game we tried to play we only made it through one round. It was fun for all the kids to get together and play, and for the adults to just have some time to visit.


Today was just a typical Monday. I had to return some stuff to the Library, and then we spent the majority of the day at home. We have been having beautiful weather. It is a little warm, but I am just glad that it is finally starting to feel like summer. Tegan played in her pool a little bit throughout the day. She kept her swimsuit on all afternoon, and would get in every once in awhile, and when she was cold she would get out and dry off. We tried to put Scout in, but she wanted nothing to do with it when she realized the water was a little cold. She is so funny. She is the one that wanted in to begin with, and then screamed her head off when I put her legs in the water. I can't say that I blame her. I wouldn't want to be put in a pool with cold water.

Tegan LOVING the water!!

Scout NOT loving the water!

I have spent a lot of time reading the "New Moon" today. I have finally gotten over the boring first part, and into the good stuff so it has been hard to put it down. Hopefully I will be able to finish it here in the next day or two. I have to say I am actually surprised at how much I like these books. I wasn't sure at first when Jessica told me about them, but I am loving them!!

0 comments: