MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Scout Enjoying Her Lunch, and The Park

We were eating lunch today, and I turned around and saw Scout licking the applesauce from her plate. I guess it was pretty good applesauce because she wanted to get every last drop of it off of her plate! This picture just makes me laugh.

This afternoon Jessica called and asked if we wanted to meet her at the park. Scout was napping so I wasn't sure if we would be able to make it in time, but luckily she woke up in time so we were able to go spend some time outside at the park. The weather has been really weird lately. It hasn't felt like June at all, if fact I think it has been a little cold. Because of the weather we haven't spent as much time outside as I would like. Anyway, I was glad Jessica called and we were able to go to the park with her. I took some cute pictures of the girls playing before the wind started blowing really hard and it was time to go.

1 comments:

allison said...

At Scout is getting her daily value of fruit right? Those pictures are so cute! Looks like an adventure every day!