Last night Tegan got into trouble for dumping a brand new bottle of shampoo/conditioner in the bath with her. She does this frequently, and it drives me crazy. So this on top of a couple other things that she did sent me over the edge, and I told her that she had to spend some time in her room. I quickly got her out of the bath, and dressed then put her in her room. This was at 6:00 last night. Well, when I went to check on her and Scout I found Tegan on her bed reading, and Scout sitting next to her on the floor reading books. I went to get my camera to take a picture, and when I got back Tegan decided to cover herself up with a blanket, but I just thought it was so cute that Scout was sitting with her in the room, and keeping her company. Scout came out shortly after, and when I went and check on Tegan again at 6:30 she was fast asleep. She must have been tired because she didn't fight her punishment, and then she went to sleep. It was so great not having to fight about bedtime, and having both girls in bed at 7:00 was HEAVEN!! It was a nice quite evening for me. 
Today I am going to spend the day cleaning. Tegan is so excited because her cousin Madi will be here sometime today. She has already asked me 50 times when she will be here, and she wants me to call Jenna to make sure they are on the way here. It is going to be a long day...hopefully I survive it!!







1 comments:
So if they were in bed so early, what time did they wake up the next morning?
Post a Comment