MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Video of the Girls!!

HOORAY!! I am so excited that I figured out how to put video on this thing. I took this video last night of the girls on the slide. I decided that I wanted to start doing some video for the family that doesn't get to see the girls all the time. I often forget that we even have a video camera let alone that my camera takes video.

In this video the girls are dancing. Scout just makes me laugh when she dances. And what Tegan does at the end of the video makes me laugh even harder.

Well, today I finished reading Twilight today. Justin was impressed that I was able to finish it since I was watching 5 kids most of the day. I would just sit at the kitchen table or in the living room, and read while they played. The thing that helped the most is that both of the girls took REALLY long naps this afternoon. After I finished the book I started right away on the second one. I am hoping I can get them done by the time my sister-in-law arrives to claim her books.

1 comments:

allison said...

Nice moves, especially that last one of Tegan's. I'm glad you figured the video thing out, it was fun to watch!