Today we met Jessica and her girls at one of the parks to play in the spray pool. We had so much fun running through the water, and playing on the play equipment. This is the first time we had been to this park to play, and we absolutely loved the park. The playground was nice and shady the time we were there so the equipment never got too hot for the kids to play on. We will definitely be going to this park often. Anyway, Tegan was so excited to go run through the water. She had a great time with her friends, and I was amazed that she enjoyed the water as much as she did.
Scout looked like she wanted to get in, but I know my little Scouters (as Jessica calls her:)) she would have had a fit with the cold water. So to save myself the trouble (at least for today) I didn't put her suit on her. But she amazed me on the play equipment. She finally went for it, and just climbed all over the place. Her favorite was the slide. She went on the slide pretty much the whole time we were there. Her next favorite thing was a tube that had holes in it. She loved looking through it, and saying "HI" to anyone that would listen. She was so cute!!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Spray Pools
Posted by Carrie at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comments:
I love spray parks! They feel safer to me. I can even let Lauryn just run around...she loves them. I am so glad you are reading the Twlight series. I just finished Eclipse last night. I stayed up until 2:30 am. They are so addicting!
Post a Comment