There is a lady in our ward named Megan, and her little girls always have the cutest little bows in their hair. Yesterday as we were chatting before Relief Society I asked her if she made her own bows. She said that she did, and that they were really easy to make. She told me that she was going to be showing her neighbor sometime this week, and asked if I wanted to learn too. Of course I wanted to learn. I have been wanted to learn for some time now, but I am a visual person, and so I need someone to show me. She called this morning so I went to her house to get my lesson in bow making!! When I left I had two bows that I had made, and I must say that I am pretty impressed. Cute, huh??
I couldn't believe how easy it was to do. So now I have a new hobby to keep me busy. I just wanted to do something simple while I was there, but once I go and get my own stuff I will get more creative. I am so excited to start making bows!!
While I made bows Tegan played with Maizy on the trampoline. They put the sprinkler underneath the tramp, and jumped. Tegan was a little nervous at first, but she ended up having a great time. Scout didn't like the water so she played in the huge sand box that they had. When we left she was covered head to toe with sand. She had a great time.







3 comments:
Nice bows! If you show me how to make those ones I will show you how to make the curly bows since I know how, I just have never gotten around to making them. Deal?
I wanna learn! Too bad you live so far away. You did a great job.
I want some...how cute.
Post a Comment