MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!!

Since it is Father's Day I wanted to write something about Justin. I realize that I don't write much about him, but he is a huge part of our life. He is super busy, and doesn't like to be idle. He usually works more than one job, volunteers whenever possible, holds callings in Church that usually require A LOT of his time, and tries hard to spend as much time with family. He LOVES his girls more than anything else in the world...I think even more than his Jeep!:)HEHE!! He is the hardest working person I know. He is honest, and loyal. When he says sorry, and he will change he is one of the few people I know that means it. If he knows that he is at fault for something he admits it, and I admire that so much. Best of all he loves me despite my weaknesses, and there are many. He is my biggest fan, and supporter, and encourages me to do things that I would never otherwise do. He is the BEST dad, and husband ever. I could go on, and on about all of his good qualities, but most of all I just want him to know that we love, and appreciate him. You know what they say..."We may not have it all together, but together we have it all." Thanks Justin for all you do for us. WE LOVE YOU!!



I also wanted say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. My dad is the Greatest. My dad has so much love for his family, and would do anything for any one of his kids. He never asks any questions he is just there and ready to help. He is a quite man, and usually doesn't say much. He is at peace when he is outdoors hunting or fishing. Dad, I love you so much, and I hope you know how much you mean to me. I miss you, and hope you had a WONDERFUL Father's Day!!

0 comments: