MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Saturday, June 14, 2008

What Have I Gotten Myself Into??

I have started reading Twilight. I have heard so many good things about the series the last few weeks, so I decided to see what all the rave is about. I have to say though, I was a little scared to start reading because I have heard that once you start you won't want to stop. I don't have time to get that wrapped up in a book, I wish I did, but too many other things demand my attention these days. Finally after some convincing I went ahead and started it yesterday. So far I love it, and hopefully I won't neglect my responsibilities too badly!!
Last night we went out and jumped on the trampoline. Tegan LOVED it! As long as no one else jumped with her she had a great time. I don't blame her though I don't like to jump when other people are jumping. Scout on the other hand, HATED it, poor girl!! Scout is definitely her Mommies daughter. She reminds me so much of myself when it comes to things that she is unfamiliar with. She doesn't like change, and she doesn't like things that she hasn't seen or done before. I completely relate so I understand where she is coming from, sigh...the things we pass on to our children. Anyway, here are some cute pictures of all of us.
This is how much Scout enjoyed the trampoline!!!
Tegan loving the trampoline!!

A rare picture of all of us...aren't we cute?!

Mommy and Tegan jumping

1 comments:

Liz said...

I just started reading the series last week. I couldn't put down the book and finished the first two books in less than two days. I think it's a great series and can't wait for the movie. Even though they are great, Jodi Picoult is still my favorite author!!