MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, June 5, 2008

We Must Be Doing Something Right...

I went in the girls room to put some clothes away, and I found Tegan had fallen asleep with her Book of Mormon. She absolutely loves this book, and loves to spend time "reading" it, even if it is upside down!!:) Today I woke up feeling a little bummed out that it was cloudy again. I am thankful for the moisture that we have been receiving, but I am tired of it being cloudy. I NEED the sun to shine!! I was so afraid that we were gonna have to spend another long day at home, but luckily my friend Jessica called this morning at 8:30, and asked if we wanted to get together today. I have to say I couldn't have been happier. So, at 10:00 we met at the mall. We are brave women to take 4 kids to the mall while trying to shop. We all came out in one piece, and with some good deals. After the mall we were really feeling brave, and decided to try lunch at Taco Bell. The girls overall did a great job, we had a few melt downs, but the girls were troopers. I am just so thankful for the day out, and I was even happier later in the day when the sun decided to shine!!!

1 comments:

Ali said...

Terrific picture!!!! One for the photo album ;-)