A couple of days ago Tegan got invited to a Birthday Party for her little friend Aubrey. Ever since they brought her invitation over she has carried it around EVERY WHERE, and even slept with it at night. Well, Friday morning she woke up, and was ready to go to her Birthday party. I knew right then that it was going to be a long day. She asked me all the time, all day long if it was time for the party. Four o'clock couldn't come soon enough for me. Finally, it was time, and we left for the party. When we showed up Jeanelle said that I could leave Scout too. I asked if she wanted me to stay, and she said, "no, she would be fine." So I took the opportunity for some quite time. Originally, I was just going to drop off Tegan, and go run errands or something with Scout. One is always easier than two!! But, none is even easier!!:) When I left I called Justin unsure of what to do with myself-I am rarely without kids. When I have my kids I am constantly thinking of all the things that I could do without them, and then when I don't have them I am unsure of what to do. The reason I am so unsure is because there are so many things I could do without them, and I am not sure what to do first to fit it all in. So guess what I ended up doing...coming home, and cleaning. Yeah, I should have picked something more fun!! After I got home Justin called, he was going to go give plasma, but he came home and got me and we ran to Arby's to get something to eat. While we we eating I saw his brother going through the drive thru so we told him to come in and eat with us. At 6:00 we went and picked up the girls. They had such a good time. It was a dress-up party, and they made headbands, played dress-up games, and ate hot dogs, cake, and ice-cream. Here is a picture of Tegan with the headband she made. Scout wasn't interested in making one.
They were so hyper from the party we decided to stop by Justin's parent's house on the way home. We spent a couple hours visiting with them, and then headed on home to put the girls to bed.
I went to the dollar store yesterday, and I found these really cute aprons for the girls. I thought they would be great for doing projects or in Tegan's case, helping me to cook!!

This morning we woke up, and went to some garage sales. I have been dying to go for awhile now, but it just never worked into the plans. We had a good morning doing that with the girls before having to come home so that Justin could go to an appointment. While he went to his appointment the girls and I had lunch, and laid down for a little nap. The weather has been cloudy, and a little chilly lately. Has I have said in previous posts I need the sun to shine. The cloudy weather definitely makes me more sleepy. I think I could have napped the rest of the day!! I will leave you with this picture of Scout on Justin's shoulders while he mows the lawn. 







3 comments:
You guys are always doing so much with your girls. I love to see that.
Really you cleaned! I took a nap! Man we are boring! I am glad you at least got some dinner out of it. I love Arby's Turkey bacon club. yummy!
Post a Comment