Today started early at the Graham house. Scout started crying sometime after 4:00 this morning, and never really went back to sleep. At 7:15 I decided I had better get moving so that we weren't late to Tegan's swimming lessons. We barely made it just in time. When we got home Jessica showed up with her kiddos. I watched them for a little while while she tended to some business. While the kids played I folded 3 loads of laundry, put it away, made beds, cleaned the kitchen, and cleaned up some misc. messes. Then after they left Megan showed up!!! It was so wonderful to see her. It has been too long since I have seen her. I finally got to met her cute little baby Kyle, who by the way is the cutest!! We just hung out around here, and let the kids play. Tegan and Blake got along really well, and Scout took a really long nap:) It was so nice to get to just sit and talk, and hold Kyle. Then it was time for them to go, and it was really cute because Blake didn't want to leave. He is such a cute little boy! Funny story...we were taking her stuff to the car, and Tegan and Blake snuck back in the house. I said to Megan, "watch Tegan lock the door on us." We walk up to the house, and there is Blake and Tegan sitting on the couch staring out the window (I wish I had a picture...it was priceless) laughing at us. Megan gets to the door...yeah it is locked. Tegan locked the door, but luckily we didn't have to get upset. I asked her two times to unlock it and she did. They were pretty proud of themselves though. When we came in Blake was jumping on the couch laughing, and Tegan was laughing. It was pretty funny, and I wish that I had a picture of them.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Fun Day With Friends, and Big Bugs.
This evening the girls were upstairs eating dinner, and I was downstairs. I ran upstairs after I heard Tegan yelling about a bug that I needed to kill. At first I didn't see anything, and then she pointed this out to me. I don't know if this picture really does it justice because it really was big. 
Posted by Carrie at 5:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
My oldest son, Chase, calls all bugs "ladybugs." When were inside the house and he yells, "A ladybug, mommy, a ladybug," I'm pretty sure it's usually a spider or cricket. I can't get him to stop calling them ladybugs!!
That is so fun you got to see Megan, I am sure it is nice to have them somewhat close. I bet Kyle is a little cutie, if he is anything like I remember Blake! Too fun!! Did holding that little man make you want another???
Post a Comment