Thursday night we went to the drive-in with the Yates. Tegan was so excited all day, she could hardly contain herself. Here are the girls in their pajama's waiting for the movie to start.
Today I got a girls day. Jessica and I finally just decided to stop putting it off, and just do it. We went to a few garage sales (by the the way Jessica, that video was a big hit with Tegan. She has watched it 10 times since I showed it to her), to the farmers market, to the mall, ate lunch at Applebee's, and then to a couple other stores on the way back to my house. It was so nice to not have to wrangle children, and to be able to have some adult conversation. We weren't planning on be gone as long as we were, but the time just got away from us, and I didn't get home until 3:00. Justin was a good sport about it, and had fun entertaining the girls. While I was gone they swam in the pool, went for a walk, watched cartoons, and cleaned the garage. Thanks Jessica for a great day, and I look forward to the next one!!!
We decided that we need to make a trip to Walmart so we ventured out to get a few groceries. When we got home I was putting the groceries away, Scout was "helping" me. This is how I found her being helpful. I thought it was just too funny so I had to take a picture of it. What a silly girl she is!!







4 comments:
Chase likes to "help" me with groceries, too. He tries to carry the gallon of milk to the fridge, but I have to walk right behind him and help a little or he'll drop the whole thing. We've lost a few gallons of milk that way!!
Cute pictures! Oh, and in response to your question about the laundry incident...my mom wrapped a napkin around the mouse and took it out...ew...haha
That ramen noodle picture cracks me up! That is the cutest thing ever! I can remember being so scared being in swimming lessons when I was little, so way to go Tegan!
How fun to go to the drive in! That was always a favorite of mine when I was little! It looks like you had a ball ;-)
Post a Comment