Scout is finally starting to talk more. Since we got rid of her binki she has done really well with words, and if she can't say the word she will at least try to make a sound. Like last night at dinner she wanted more peaches, and Justin told her to say peaches, and she said teaches, we gave her some more for at least trying. Before she wouldn't even try, and it would drive me nuts that she wouldn't say anything. I am just so excited to hear her start to talk and make sounds. She is saying, mama, Tegan (she has been saying this for awhile), hot, juice, poop (and points to her diaper), bubbles, eat, baby, apple, teeth,ouch, shoes, book, dad, when I ask her to say dog she barks, but she has said the word before, and hello. This is a huge improvement from when she had her binki. She is growing up so fast. I looked at the other day and realized that she is really tall. She is almost 2, and I can't believe it. The time has gone so fast!
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
It is finally happening...
Posted by Carrie at 6:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
I've been thinking the same thing about Jordan. I can't believe he's almost two!! It has seemed to go the fasted with him. Of course, he's started to do some very "terrible two" like things that are driving me crazy even though I am excited he's talking more.
Such a cute girl. I'm glad she is talking more! Sounds like she is well on her way to talking your ear off. :)
I guess I won't fret about Mycah not having more words yet, she's not quite 1 1/2. Dejah had quite a few words by 1 1/2. Good for Scout, she's so cute.
Post a Comment