MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Haircut, and What in the World...Poor Scout!!

So, today I went a got my hair cut. The last couple of weeks have been torture for me because my hair was growing out, and it was uneven on one side, and it was at the really ugly grown out stage. I was glad that today was the day, and I was able to get it cut. I got it shorter than last time, and longer in the front. I walked out LOVING it this time. Last time I liked it, but I didn't love it. This time I really loved it. She did exactly what I wanted so I was happy. After my hair appointment I went and picked the girls up from Jessica's (THANKS A MILLION for watching them:) Then instead of heading home I stayed at chatted with Jessica for a while. The girls were playing really well, and so we took the opportunity to catch up!! Finally, I decided I had better get home, and feed the girls, and let poor Jessica feed her family!

I was getting Scout undressed and ready for her bath. I took her diaper off, and what did I find...

a bunch of little ROCKS out of Jessica's sand box thing. That could not have been very comfortable to be sitting in. Maybe that is why she was trying to open Jessica's front door and bolt at the end!! The poor girl had had enough, and wanted her diaper changed. What I am wondering is how they actually got down there when her diaper was pretty tight, and she had a long shirt on that went over the top of her pants...I guess I will never know!!

Well, I am off to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow. I am watching Jessica's girls in the morning, I have to make a meal for a friend that just had a baby, and make a salad for our ward picnic tomorrow, and I have no food for the above mentioned so that means a trip to the worst place on earth...Walmart!! I had better get rested for the event.

4 comments:

allison said...

Oh man, that is so so funny! I love it! Kids always keep us entertained, huh!

Anna Beal said...

I don't know about your girls, but Dejah likes to stick things down Mycha's shirt and pants, especially if she is in a onezee (sp?) or jammies. Funny huh.

Michael and Lindsey said...

You should post a picture of your new haircut! Oh, and it's amazing what you can find in diapers. I remember finding a little matchbox car in one of my boys' diapers once!

Jessica Y. said...

Awe Yes, those rocks have been finding there way into all sorts of weird places. Poor kiddo that probably added five pounds to her and couldn't have been to fun to sit on. Thanks for watching my kiddos and I hope you got all your cooking done!!