MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Happy Anniversary To US!!

Today 6 years ago, Justin and I were married it the St. George Temple. The whole day was wonderful, and I loved everything about it. We were married at 10 in the morning, but it was already 115 degrees outside. We had 26 members of our family in attendance that day. I even had one friend drive all the way from Laramie, who wasn't even a member, so she could attend. I knew having it so far away from family, and friends that many people wouldn't be able to attend, but it was great anyway, and I think we had a great turn out. So in memory of this anniversary I thought I would list some of the reasons why I love Justin.

*He loves the Gospel, and has a testimony of it.
*He loves his little girls more than anything, and he is an AMAZING father.
*He is so supportive of everything I do. He actually pushes me to do things for myself.
*He is actually really good at helping me clean. He doesn't like clutter, and so his is good about helping me keep things around the house clean.
*He is a good friend
*When he does something wrong, he is one of the few people I know that will admit it, and try to change.
*He is so good at forgiving people
*He is a hard worker
*He is always willing to serve other people
*I love that we were able to be married in the Temple
*I love that he honors his Priesthood
*He loves me so much, and I found out the other night he still gets "twitter patted" when he sees me.
*He has gotten me to do things that I said I would "never" do.
*He thinks I am beautiful, even when I don't feel beautiful.
I could go on and on about all the things I love about him. It has been quite the ride the last 6 years. We have had our ups and downs, but we have survived it all, and are a completely different couple now than we were in the beginning. We both have grown so much, and learned a lot from each other. I think through it all we have learned to love, and appreciate each other a little more. I LOVE YOU, JUSTIN. Happy Anniversary!!

3 comments:

Brenny said...

Happy Anniversary! Congratulations on 6 years -- that's great. Also, wonderful list.

allison said...

Happy anniversary! 6 years! That seems so long away for us!

Michael and Lindsey said...

Happy anniversary! Hope you guys get to go out and celebrate.