So our days have been filled with busy, busy work. Yesterday, like always, was my cleaning day, and it seemed to take longer than usual because Scout isn't taking a morning nap anymore. It took me forever to do my usual cleaning, but then my two little monsters made mess after mess that I also had to clean up. Finally, sometime after noon I was finished, and I was able to catch my breath for a minute. I was finally able to get ready for the day when Justin came home to keep an eye on the two mischievous little ones. This is how I found Justin and Tegan later. Around 5:00 we went over to help Joe and Jessica move out of their apartment. We helped them until about 10:00. I was so exhausted after helping them that as soon as we got home I collapsed. Poor Justin had to stay up and plan is talk for a Baptism today.
Today started off really early. Justin had to take his parent's to the airport at 5:30 so he left, and them met his brother for a 6:30 tee time. When he got home we found out that our freezer in the garage had stopped working, and things were thawing quickly. We (I mean Justin) had quite the mess to clean up. At first we were afraid that the freezer had broken, and we weren't going to have an extra freezer, but we soon discovered the problem, and got it cleaned out, and up and running again. Justin's next task was to mow the lawn, and while he did that I got ready for the day. When he was done mowing he finished his talk, and then him and the girls went outside to run through the sprinkler. After doing that for awhile they decided that they needed to fill up the pool, and play in it for awhile. I couldn't believe it, but Scout was actually in the pool (with water above her belly) playing, and having fun.We all ended up going to the Baptism with Justin. He wanted the girls to see someone getting Baptized. Tegan was afraid, and didn't want to watch. Don't ask me why she was afraid because I have no idea. When we got seated again we were talking to her about getting baptized when she is 8, and she said she didn't want to because she was afraid of them dunking her under the water. She kept asking a bunch of questions about it so I think we are going to have a FHE on baptism.
We got dinner, and went up on the Rims. It was really pretty up therw, and the view was great. I wish that I would have remembered my camera, but oh well, maybe next time.
MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller
Saturday, July 26, 2008
Staying Busy!!
Posted by Carrie at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







0 comments:
Post a Comment