MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Is This Week Over Yet??

I am really going through a period of not having much to blog about lately...weird, I know. I always seem to find something no matter how boring, but lately we haven't done anything blog worthy.

We have been busy with swim lessons everyday, helping my friend Jessica paint or watch her kiddos so she can paint in peace, cleaning, cleaning up another mess, one day going to the park to play in the kiddie pool, and then cleaning up more messes.
It has been a long week for me. All last week Justin was busy, and out of town for a couple of days, then all weekend he studied for his test, and then another really busy week started. I don't think Justin has gotten home before 7:00 at all this week, sometimes it is later. I just feel like I haven't had a break, and I am exhausted. The girls have been extra challenging this week to add to my stress. Dealing with Tegan seems to take extra patience, of which I am out of at this point. I have had to start "Time Out"s with Scout this week. Lucky for me she is pretty good about it. I think she is going to be easier when it comes to discipline, I will keep my fingers crossed that that is true. Anyway, here are some pictures from the week, and a little video of Scout that I thought was cute.
Tegan during her swim lessons

One of the few times lately the girls were actually getting along!! LOVE those moments!

I just thought this was a cute little video of Scout. When I first found her with this hedgehog she would laugh every time she squeezed his tummy and he made noise. She thinks he is burping, which by the way she finds it hilarious when anyone burps!!

2 comments:

Brenny said...

So cute! And look at Tegan go -- such a good little swimmer.

allison said...

that video is so cute! And I agree...this has been one of the longest weeks ever!!!