MY WONDERFUL FAMILY

MY WONDERFUL FAMILY
We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched-they must be felt with the heart.
Helen Keller

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Silly Tegan

Just wanted to share a couple of cute things about Tegan.


The other day she was going through one of the drawers in the kitchen this is the conversation that followed
Tegan: Mom, what is this?
Me: It's a meat thermometer.
Tegan: It checks how it is feeling?
Me: I couldn't stop laughing.

We got home from church, and I picked up Tegan's scriptures, and this is what I found.

For some reason she decided to fill her scripture bag with ROCKS!! When I asked her about it she said, "I liked them." I guess we are keeping the rocks!!

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That is so funny! Is she muscle building.. having to carry a bag full of rocks... that made me laugh! Atleast it wasn't bugs I guess huh! She is a funny little lady. Hope all is well with you guys, have been missing you lately...

Michael and Lindsey said...

That's hilarious about the rocks! It's good you're recording these memories. They'll be fun for her to look back on.

Brenny said...

Yea for rocks! So cute! My first thought was:

The wise man built his house upon the rock...

Such a smart little girl.